Test & Tagging
All Test and Tag provides onsite testing and tagging of all electrical appliances such as 240 volt, 3 Phase equipment, RCD testing, and generators.
All Test & Tag has a regular program of testing and tagging, which comprises of:
• A visual check to ensure no visually identifiable problems
• A series of electrical tests to ensure the safety and integrity of the item
• Tagging of the equipment to indicate to users that the item has been identified as safe in accordance with AS/NZ 3760 and when the item is due to be tested again
• Provision of a Detailed Asset Register and Log Book
Other reasons to choose All Test & Tag to take care of your testing and tagging requirements:
• State of the art Portable Appliance Testers (PAT) – We use high quality up to date appliance testers that are safe for use on sensitive equipment like computers. All our appliance testers are subject to annual calibration checks; this ensures our equipment complies with national standards & guidelines.
• Professional and experienced – We are fully trained, highly competent & friendly. We consider ourselves among the best in the business. Copies of certificates of competency and police clearances are available upon request.
• Onsite testing and tagging- We come to you and test your appliances on your site or at a location nominated by you.
• 3 Phase appliance testing- All test and tag have the equipment to test and tag your 3 Phase 415V appliances.
Our aim is to make compliance to your tagging commitments as easy as possible.
Please consider All Test & Tag, no job is too big or too small.
© 2022 All Test & Tag. All rights reserved. Web Design by Wmedia